The innovative combination device for measuring wall thickness and sound velocity convinces with up-to-date technology, modern design and an attractive price.
Supported by easy operation via a user-friendly plain text menu the ECHOMETER 1076 Basic is suitable for fast quality control in production as well as for measuring of internally corroded vessels or pipelines.
The ECHOMETER 1076 Basic uses TR probes. In addition to a standard probes for most common wall thicknesses from 1.2 to 250 mm, a high-resolution probe for thin-walled components from 0.5 to 25 mm and a low-frequency probet for wall thicknesses up to 400 mm are available.
- Wall thickness measuring range (depending on the probe and the parameters microstructure, shape and surface): 0.5 to 400 mm
- Sound velocity measurement in the range from 100 to 19,999 m/s
- Limit value monitoring
- Unit switchable: mm/Inch
- Resolution switchable: 0.1 or 0.01
- Splash-proof housing according to IP54
- Dimensions: 13.1 cm x 8.1 cm x 3.2 cm, including rubber housing protection