PANTHER – PAUT-Ultrasonic Electronics
The PANTHER is a phased array device designed for both desktop and industrial applications, providing outstanding performance in a compact unit.
In combination with the operating software ACQUIRE, PANTHER is currently the fastest and most versatile PAUT/TFM solution on the market.
- Delay Law calculation for standard and parametric shapes (plates, cylinders, butt welds, T-, K- and Y-seams, elbows, nozzles, turbine blades, nozzles etc.) as well as 2D and 3D CAD
- Scalable up to 16 Panther units with 256 channels
- A-Scan, B-Scan, C-Scan, D-Scan, Echodynamics
- Top view, side and front view
- Wizards, for instance for real-time phased array calculation, amplitude calibration (TCG/DAC) and probe design
The PANTHER phased array system module comes in a robust housing and is available in four configuration levels:
- PANTHER 64×64, PA system (order no.: 6145.005)
- PANTHER 128×128, PA system (order no.: 6145.010)
- PANTHER 32×128PR, PA System (order no.: 6145.011)
- PANTHER 256×256, PA system (order no.: 6145.015)
The phased array system module PANTHER in a robust protective case
Our comprehensive brochure:
Things to know and accessories: