The multifunctional UV LED large area lights are intended for stationary use in fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle inspection and meet the following standards, among others: ASTM E 3022-15, Airbus AITM 6-1001 and Rolls Royce RRES 90061.
The rugged housing is made entirely of aluminum. The operating heat generated is dissipated fanless via the black anodized housing. Without a fan, the luminaire is maintenance-free and ideally suited for industrial use under difficult conditions.
Several lights can be connected in series and offer the possibility to switch between UV light and white light at the push of a button. Due to the extremely long service life of the UV high-power LEDs used, no illuminant replacement is usually required.
The LEDs of the lamp emit UV-A radiation with a sharp limitation to a wavelength of 365 nm. This completely eliminates any risk from UV-B/UV-C radiation, even if the protective glass is defective. The LED technology makes filter glasses superfluous.
- Also available with certification to ASTM E 3022-15, Airbus AITM 6-1001 and Rolls Royce RRES 90061
- Significantly longer service life of the illuminants (> 10,000 hours) compared to conventional gas discharge lamps
- 30 high-performance UV LEDs guarantee high UV intensity
- Very even intensity distribution
- No measurable white light component in UV light
- Risk class 2 (according to EM 6)
- Switchable from UV- to white light
- Immediately ready-to-operate
- No danger by UV-B and UV-C radiation (no filter glasses necessary)
- Complies with all DGZfP requirements, especially regarding wavelength and intensity
- The standard power supply unit supplies up to two lamps. A power supply unit for up to six lamps is optionally available.
- Power supply via mains unit (input voltage 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 55 Watt power consumption)
- UV-intensity: min. approx. 40 W/m² or 4000 µW/cm² at 400 mm distance