UV-LED Hand Lamp 3817
Instead of conventional gas discharge lamps, the UV hand lamp uses five light-weight and robust high-performance UV LEDs with a service life of more than 10,000 hours. An additional white light LED makes it possible to switch to white light mode at the touch of a button.
The lamp complies with all DGZfP requirements, in particular with regard to wavelength and intensity, and optionally meets the following standards, among others: ASTM E 3022, Airbus AI TM 6-1001 and Rolls Royce RRES 90061.
After switching on, the lamp is immediately ready for operation. It has a high UV intensity and a uniform intensity distribution. The classification in risk class 2 (according to EM6) also takes into account the requirements of occupational safety for the lowest possible UV exposure.
- Light and ergonomic
- UV intensity: 45 W/m² or 4,500 μW/cm² at 380 mm distance
- Large UV light field: Ø 280 mm at 380 mm distance (> 10 W/m² or 1,000 μW/cm² according to ASTM)
- UV-A radiation with 365 nm wavelength
- No danger from UV-B and UV-C radiation
- Rubber frame on the lamp head for shock protection and for a safe stand when unused
- Dust-tight and splash-proof (IP64)
- Due to the low operating voltage, there is no risk of electric shocks when testing in closed containers
- Approx. 3.5 hours continuous battery operation
- Optional: power supply unit with oil-proof connection cable
UV-LED Hand Lamp (Art. No.: 3817.001)
Our comprehensive brochure:
Things to know and accessories: